Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th and 5th of July!!!

The 4th of July

I have no pictures of the 4th of July. Because I am so awesome I forgot to charge the battery and  realized it when we got to river to watch the fireworks. Just another Holiday where I forget my mom duties in the picture taking department. Other than that the 4th was great!!! We went to our neighbors for a cookout, ate lots of food and had lots of fun! Then we all walked down to the river for the fireworks. I love the benefits of living downtown, while everyone was trying to find parking spots, we just crossed the street!

The 5th of July

The 5th of July was our anniversary! Our 7th anniversary. We spent the day really loving and enjoying each other all day! Actually Brian made me hang drywall for the day. And it sucked. Do you know how freaking hard it is to hang drywall on 10ft ceilings? Not to mention that being 6 1/2 months pregnant also makes it even better. We went out to dinner on Friday to a really nice Chinese place, that was really fun!  No kids, no screaming, no chicken nuggets, or spilled cups of junk. Just me, Brian and Jimmy Jengs. It was great. The food was amazing and Brian got his cow on and ate everything.

Overall, the weekend was great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you got to go out at least...sorry you had to hang drywall! Sucky!!! 7years!? That's crazy!!!

LinkWithin