Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Update....



How Far Along: I am 24 weeks, or 6mo for those of you who can't do math
How Big is Baby: Baby #5 is the should be the size of a papaya. Lucky me, my Dr already confirmed that she is bigger than she should be...
How I'm feeling: SWOLLEN! My fingers are like sausages! My other complaint (besides being pregnant) is that my lower back is really starting to hurt, alot. I haven't felt this much discomfort since I was pregnant with Ashlee. This pregnancy really isn't too bad. It's just like my other pregnancy's. I still get "morning" sickness alot, but I'm not throwing up as much anymore.

Weight-Gain: 30 lbs...

I would take a side profile picture, but that really involves too much work: taking a shower, actually putting a bra on, and trying to hide my 30 lbs I've gained...

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

You have pretty much managed to lose the weight after your other pregnancies and I am sure you will lose it after this one too. Just make sure you are done having kids by 30, once you hit the big 3-0, its SSSSOOOO much harder to get it off. Trust me, I know.

Adrienne Engar said...

I feel for you sister...I am not sure how you dared to do it again, I feel like I was JUST pregnant with Asher, it is all still too fresh in my mind. IT WILL BE OVER SOON!!!

LinkWithin