Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bad Day




Today as been a HORRIBLE day!!! And it is only 1:27 in the afternoon. My kids have been awful. All 4 of them! I am so stressed out! I feel like all I have been doing is screaming at them. These are the type of days, I don't like being a mom. (Whatever, you all have those thoughts) They won't stop fighting/screaming/hitting/biting/talking/laying on the freaking ground at the store/running away/climbing anything. And it all happened while we were out shopping today. I freaking went to Target and didn't even enjoy my shopping experience!!! So, now Reese and Ash are grounded to their room until Brian gets home. (And if I hear any screaming or fighting from that room they are going to be grounded until school starts!)Kailyn is having a quiet time and Hayden is in her bed asleep. And I get to clean the Kitchen.

I really can't wait until school starts. I am so over summer...

I'm really digging that womans sweater, wonder where I can find one...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, we do all have those days!!!! Sorry!!!

LinkWithin