Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for Halloween I really didn't give a crap. I just wanted it to be over. I made Kailyn's and Hayden's Bee costumes, no I take that back... My friend Jodi came over to force me to make the costumes and instead to told her how to do it and made her make them for me. I didn't even finish the costumes, they were Wingless Bees. Reese and Ashlee's costumes were a Walmart special. I actually feel kinda bad that I didn't do a better job with this years Halloween... Sort of. Ok not really.

Almost of the pictures are of Hayden. We went Trick or Treating in one of our good friends neighborhood and the older girls ran off with their friends and I didn't see them until they finished the entire Sub. Even though I was completely annoyed with Halloween, it still was super fun.












2 comments:

Amanda J said...

There is nothing wrong with buying costumes!! I do it every year. I don't even make the dough when we make sugar cookies for Christmas. Yes, I am that lame. And I still can't believe you have 5 kids. I will probably never fully believe it until I see it! Ha ha! One of these days you do need to call me when you have a minute, maybe after New Years?

* said...

Yep, it was fun. Next year are you coming to Dallas? We need to get together SOON!

LinkWithin