Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jiminy Cricket!

When I think of a cricket I think of one that wears shoes and holds a little umbrella. If only that were true... I wouldn't be so creeped out. This little bugger is a Camel Cricket. He is not cute or wear shoes and jumps around with an umbrella. I HATE these things! They are stupid and are like 2 inches long and look like spiders that jump around super high. They are so freakin nasty the cat and the dog will not even touch them, and they lick their own butts. They just creep me out! I hate hate hate walking in to the kitchen with the lights off and seeing one jump around. They also can climb walls and hangout near the ceilings. This cricket is horrible and tech not even a cricket.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gross. We had black crickets all over the place when we lived in Vegas...they almost became as common to see as flies in the house...it was gross.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

We have these stupid things too. Ick! Just seeing the picture on your blog creeped me out. I love being in the basement doing laundry and having one jump at me. I've carried clothes up the stairs before and dropped the basket and all when one jumped on me. I've ran out my back door screaming because of one. Yeah, I'm not much of a fan either.

LinkWithin