Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Follow my nose...



With this pregnancy I have had some really weird cravings, and it has nothing to do with food. I have been craving smells!!


1. New tires





I am loving the smell of new tires. Weird I know, but it is wonderfully smelly. Whenever I go to Sam's, I walk by really slow just so I don't look like a freak smelling tires. If I could I would buy a tire and bring it home to smell it all day long.


2. Gas


Ok, who doesn't like the smell of gas?!


3. New Contruction



 There is just something about the smell of drywall. It makes me happy. Luckly for me I have a lot of construction going on in my house.






1 comment:

TulsaT said...

Yep, you have lost your mind. I hate the smell of new tires, gag me. Better to smell them then try and eat them.

LinkWithin