Tuesday, September 21, 2010

36 Week Update...

Hooray! I'm 9 months!

Had a Dr. appointment this morning and I am already 3-4 cm dilated! So exciting!!! Why?! Because I can have this baby at anytime!! And then I won't be pregnant!!!!

So my plan is to start running on the tredmill...

Baby Stats:

We had another ultrasound and she slowed down on the weight gain. Right now she is measuring 7 lbs 5 oz, still big but nothing to be too concerned about.

How I feel: Large. Huge. Enormous. Giant tumor..

Sleep: Nope. Can't roll over...

Gender: Still a girl!

Weight Gain: I only gained 1/2 a pound... So I don't count it...

Labor Signs: Need more...

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

Awesome, progress! Way to dilate!

Unknown said...

haha...you are so funny with the pictures you find! Glad you are almost there! Will keep you in my prayers that things move quickly for ya and that the baby is healthy!!! Excited for you!!!!

LinkWithin