Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baked Beans

In Ashlee's Pre-K class, the kids were asked what their favorite food was and how it was prepared. This is Ashlee's Answer:

Baked Beans
"Mommy heats up oil in them. Some milk and chicken and Pepsi. That is it. Then she puts it in the oven. Sometimes she puts it in the microwave and the oven. Temperature is 4 and she cooks it five minutes. My dad makes fruit cakes. We have fruit cake with our beans. I like fruit cake. That's all!!"
So I guess her favorite food is Baked Beans! Which actually really funny because I don't think that I have EVER made Baked Beans before because they are disgusting. I've also never seen Brian make a "fruit cake", maybe he's doing it while I'm at school. I think that everyone should really try her recipe because it sounds yummy!

3 comments:

* said...

Hilarious...and baked beans are DELICIOUS!

Heckert Family said...

THat is some recipie!

Sarah D. said...

That has always been my favorite thing to do with my Kindergartners. Their recipes always turn out hilarious! I put them all together and bind them into recipe books for parents. Always a pleaser!
Lastly, baked beans ARE awesome (just not prepared that way)! :)

LinkWithin