Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Jesus...

Ashlee seriously is really the funniest kid ever! Here is a conversation that I had with her last night...

{Ash} Mommy, can I have a drink of your pop?

{Me} No

{Ash} Why not?!

{Me} Because I don't want to share!!! ( just playing around with her)

{Ash} I'm telling Jesus!

"Dear Jesus, Please tell Mommy that she has to share her pop with me! Amen"

{Ash} (Really deep voice) KIRSTIN, you need to share your pop with Ashlee!!!!

{Ash} See, he said you have to share!

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

That is hilarious!!

TulsaT said...

SSSSOOOO cute! My kids confuse Jesus with Santa sometimes in their prayers and start asking for things like toys and stuff. Makes me laugh everytime.

Heckert Family said...

Smart girl, she knows how how to make you share!!!

LinkWithin