Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Stairs...

Brian ripped out all of the treds and risers off of our front stairs (no worry we have another). We really would like to keep most of the house as orginal as possible so instead of buying new treds, we are going to send these in to Brian's mill down in Louisville to get sanded and fixed. I really cannot wait to get the front entry done, I am so excited!


A view from up above...

These are the treds and the risers that were removed.

Looks like fun doesn't it.....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

Its awesome though that your husband can do all of these things, otherwise it would cost the big bucks!!

Stacy Nurrenbern said...

Hey girl, I think it will be beautiful when it gets done!! I was thinking how great it will look during christmas all decorated!! I love christmas!! Can you tell, since that was the first thing I thought off when I looked at your pictures. hahahaha!

See you Saturday at Bunko!

Stacy

Mark and Mel said...

Kirstin! Hey you, how have you been these last few years? You gals are so cute! I forgot our youngests are so close in age. Where you guys living?

Unknown said...

Wow, what a major project you've got going there. I bet it will be so rewarding to see the finished project. That's kind of exciting!

So Kirstin, I'm making my blog private and want to invite you as a reader, so do you mind sending me your email address?

Amanda J said...

Wow, that looks like such a big project! I bet it'll look so nice when you're done!

LinkWithin