Friday, May 16, 2008

Meet Ted..

This is Ted. He lives two houses down from us. See the brick wall that he jumps over? Ted barks all day long. I HATE Ted.

The dog really drives me nuts, it does not stop barking! I'll be in my kitchen, it sees me and barks. I take the trash out, he's barking. He sees my stupid cat in a window, barking!! Stupid freaking dog!

Ted is also not a dog that you can go up to and pet. He'd rather rip your face off if you get within 5 feet of him.

I think that I am going to get a great big dog to eat Ted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

You should call animal control. There has got to be a law that the owners are supposed to keep that dog in their own yard and I'll bet you have noise ordinances too. People can get huge fines for things like that!

* said...

That is hilarious that you went and took a picture of Ted. I hate him too.

Did you get your pool pass????

LinkWithin