Tuesday, October 7, 2014

JamFest Louisville


We have entered the world of competitive cheerleading.


I've decided to call it synchronized tumbling, because that's really what it is. Cheerleading sounds soo.... stupid? They're not cheering. (GO SPARTANS!!! Omg, my fav SNL skits) They bounce and flip around all at the same time.

It's competitive synchronized tumbling

With drag queen make-up...

And glitter, lots of spray on glitter...


Anyways,

Over the weekend we got to experience JamFest! It was held in the Louisville Convention Center. It was actually kinda cool seeing all of the different teams compete for some title and trophy.

Reese's team took 1st in their division. They were amazing. I'd show you the video but I guess that I signed a waiver saying that I wouldn't put any video online. So... Yeah. Sorry... Oh, yeah. Fail on my part, I completely forgot my big camera. So all my pics are iPhone pics...

 
I brought Tate with us, because you can put her in your pocket

 






 
The entire team
 
 


1 comment:

Amanda J said...

Um, wow! She grew up fast!

LinkWithin