Monday, June 9, 2014

Jude

 
 
 
 
 
My baby is growing up. He's no longer "baby", but a toddler. Not just a toddler, but a boy.  I wish that I could keep him small and hold him in my arms and smother him with kisses. I try to do that everyday, but usually I get screamed at and pinched. He likes to give loving on his terms, not on mine. Cause if it was mine, he would be in my arms and never ever put down.
 
 
Boys are something different. Basically they are freaking little monsters. He climbs a lot. Growls extensively and eats dirt and other sorts of trash. And especially likes to throw objects at your face. He's fascinated with dinosaurs. Loves them. He has about 10 dino's that he plays with and makes them eat Barbie's and sometimes my leg. He also loves to watch Mickey Mouse. (Which is another issue. Never let your kids watch shows on your phone. It's a constant fight to get it back and usually is slobbery when you do get it back.) We have a couple of Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals. The 'Pickey's' sleep with him at night and will sometimes be food for dinosaurs. The only song he know how to sing is Let It Go. But that's really not his fault. I blame Hayden and Tatum. They love it (I hate it), it's on all the time (unfortunately for me). And that song just gets stuck in your head. So he sings it because it's stuck in his head. We taught him to head bang to metal and it's super awesome. The music will be playing in the background in the car or at home and he just starts jamming away. Boys are rough. They like to be thrown and bounced off of beds and the couch. Boys also cry, like a lot. So in that regard they are a lot like girls. He is starting to get the whine down perfect so he will be able to keep up in that department with the girls. And sometimes, when he's feeling lovable he gives me "huggies" and kisses and I love it. Snot included.
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Post!
_ Rick Sauble

Amanda J said...

He is so adorable!! And so big! Personally I'm good with the boy stuff. I have a rough time dealing with the girl drama. No idea how you stay sane!

TulsaT said...

It is going to be so fun to see your posts about just how different he is from your girls for the next 16 years. I can't wait.

LinkWithin