Sunday, January 19, 2014

flaw

I have a huge flaw.

 Some think that it's a little funny while others feel that it's offensive.

Ok, it's super offensive.

 I have a problem with really stupid annoying people.  And I feel like it is my duty as a citizen of this great country to let them know that their awesomeness is offending my brain. I have always had this problem. It used to be super bad when I was younger, but then I grew up and learned how to control my emotions.

 Facebook has made this little quirk about me into a raging  fire breathing dragon that would love nothing better than burn the town and devour the townspeople. I just love it when stupid ignorant people make comments on things and they just sound like they are talking out of their arse. Seriously? We all know that your super awesome with your perfect amazing life. Please save the rest of humanity from your verbal farts.

I'm really trying to be an adult and hold back on commenting a response to their unbelievably ignorant thoughts. I'm trying really hard to take a deep breathe and count to 10. I am really really trying hard to be a kind nice person. But it's just really hard!!!!!

I am the wild card, ladies.

Prepare to have your panties in a twist, because there will be no knight in shinning armor to save you from this verbal dragon.

No comments:

LinkWithin