Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jude



Meet Jude.

He was born October 24th at 6:01 am.

He was 7lbs 14oz and 21 1/4 in long.

His Birth Story:

I was admitted into triage around 7:30 pm contracting around 3-4 minutes apart. They checked me and I was only dilated to a 4. Something weird was going on with me because I had an irregular heartbeat, something that I've never had, and had to get an EKG. They decided to keep me around 10pm and sent me to a room. Got the epidural around midnight. After I got the epidural my blood pressure crashed. I was completely out of it and kept passing out and wanting to throw up. Brian said that I looked like death. He was scared, my nurse was kinda frantic. I ended up getting a shot of something and it brought my blood pressure back up. It really took forever to dilate to a 10. 5:30am came around and I started to push! He showed up 31 minutes later!

It is SO different having a boy! He is my everything! I seriously cannot stop kissing his little face!

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

Scary!! I'm glad things turned out okay! He is adorable!!

TulsaT said...

Now you know how Adrienne feels about Asher. I however don't feel that way about any one of my kids.

LinkWithin