Monday, December 19, 2011

Cruddy Crappy Blog

I know. I've completely sucked at posting for the past couple of months. I have a ton of stories too. Hoping that I will be able to get to them sometime soon. But with all the kids (I'm mean nightmares and prepubescent females) being home during this glorious 2 week hell that the schools call Winter Break. It most likely won't happen till it's over. So wish me luck and Merry Christmas!

Yep, didn't do any Christmas cards this year... I apologize to the great friends and family that thought of my family during this Christmas Season. So don't feel bad about not getting one from us.  I did think of you when I got yours.

2 comments:

Tom and Toni VanWormer said...

Kirstin your blog is absolutely hilarious!! I can't stop laughing. You are way too cool. Wish you were MY MOM!! Keep posting.

Amanda J said...

Hope break wasn't too horrible for you!

LinkWithin