Thursday, September 8, 2011

Broccoli & Cheese Soup is not throw up...

Tonight for dinner I made a delicious Broccoli and Cheese Soup. All of the kids loved it and had seconds. Except for one...

Reese: I'm not eating dinner.
Me: Why, it's good. You love broccoli.
Reese: It looks like throw up.
Me: Your face looks like throw up.
Reese: Your LIFE looks like throw up.
Me: That's because your in it..Eat it!!
Reese: No, I tasted it and it taste like crap. Why do you make us eat crap?!

Such a brat. Guess what she's getting in her lunch box tomorrow....

If anyone wants the recipe, let me know!!

4 comments:

TulsaT said...

Little pukes!

Heckert Family said...

K-I love love love the picture with all the girls in it. It is so beautiful!

Amanda J said...

Ha ha, nice! And I would love the recipe, I love broccoli & cheese soup!

Jean said...

Don't you just hate it when your life looks like throw up.

LinkWithin