Thursday, May 19, 2011

Does this make me weird?

* Please please please do not take offense to this post. I apologize if this does offend someone and no I'm not talking about anyone directly.

Am I emotionally retarded?

After stalking many blogs and reading sappy crap on Facebook, I am really starting to think that I am. If you look over my past blog posts I have never done this. I think if I did Brian would think I have seriously lost it.
Ok here it goes....

What the heck is up with all of these freaking women that WORSHIP their Husbands?! Don't get me wrong, I do love Brian, alot. But I don't think that I need to tell everyone in the world how blessed, how amazing, how hot, how wonderful, how honored he is/I am to have him! It has been driving me crazy reading all of this sappy crap! And you know what?! I don't believe it! I think that YOUR LYING!!! Seriously, your husband doesn't ever annoy you? How can that be?! Tell ya what, there are some days I would like to give Brian a roundhouse kick to the face! (But I can't reach his face... too short.)

I think one of the reasons why I might be emotionally retarded in the "worshiping" department is because I see Brian as my equal. He is not better than me (he might think he is but he's not). I am not a sappy person, and neither is he. We have a very sarcastic relationship and it works for us. Its super fun and I love it! My parents say that we were made for each other. And you know what? He really is the most difficult person I have ever had to deal with and I know for a fact that he would say the same about me! I feel like our love is just between us and I don't have to scream about it to everyone prove it.

I'm glad that some of you can sing your praises about your super awesome wonderful husbands, I just think that it's a little weird...

And just for your information, MY Husband is the bestest, hottest, awesomest, cutest, AMAZING person EVER!!!

Just thought that I would throw that in for ya!

3 comments:

TulsaT said...

Yep, you are weird. But not because of this. Most of us just praise our husbands when we are feeling sappy, we don't blog about all the times he drives us crazy, makes us mad, hurts our feelings or pisses up off.

Heckert Family said...

I, for one, am right there with you. No one needs to read all my mushy feeling about Drew because I don't think it is appropriate, its like PDA online. Too much for me!!!

Amanda J said...

Yeah Ben and I aren't sappy either. We do have our moments, but they're always in private. I think of my husband as my equal as well. Yeah I feel like I'm lucky to have someone that is so perfect for me, but I don't feel the need to tell every single last person in the world. And you know, with father's day coming up, there's going to be a lot more women posting stuff like that!

LinkWithin