Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tatum


Taters will be 5 months old on Wednesday. The entire time I was pregnant I had dreams of a happy baby that would take a paci and bottle. Nope, not her! I call her my "Angry Baby". She's cranky alot. She also won't take a paci or a bottle! And it is driving my CRAZY because I'm not a big fan of nursing and thats all we do. I'm still nursing her every 2 hours and can't get anything done. But she really is the CUTEST freaking baby EVER!!!! When she's not angry, she laughs and smiles all of the time! I just want to eat her cause she's so cute! Little Taters!

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

At least she's cute! If she wasn't so cute you wouldn't want to go through all that trouble for her! Adorable picture, btw. Did you take it?

TulsaT said...

Like I say about Hunter, if you're gonna be rotten, you better be cute.

Stacy Nurrenbern said...

Totally adorable!!!

LinkWithin