Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Update....

I am finally 7 months (28 weeks)! This pregnancy has really gone by really fast! I had a doctors appt and ultrasound yesterday.

Here's the update:

The baby is to big. At 28 weeks she is already measuring 3lbs 5 oz. And of course the doctor is concerned (again).  I will have another Ultrasound in 4 weeks and another 4 weeks after that. At 36 weeks the doctor is going to "re-evaluate" the size of the baby and determine when I am going to have her. In other words; I might have the baby around 36 weeks because she will be to big for me to push out and I am not going to have a c-section.  No matter what I will have her by 38 weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO crazy...but nice for you, right? The less weeks she's got to be in there, the better, I say...as long as she's healthy enough to get out! ;)

LinkWithin