Sunday, May 2, 2010

CANDY BARS!!!

I have been having all sorts of cravings with this pregnancy! I have never been so random about cravings. And most of the time they happen all at once... I think that now I really understand why pregnant women would want to eat pickles with ice cream....

Things I have been craving lately (the past couple of days)...
  • Nachos
  • Cinnamon toast crunch
  • Candy bars (doesn't matter the type)
  • milk (Which is just nasty! And I can't drink it)
  • Milkshakes
  • GIANT AWESOME GREASY HAMBURGERS from either Hardee's or Rally's
  • Pork mini buns (Chinese food)
  • Broccoli SMOTHERED in cheese
  • egg rolls
  • Fried Eggs (the gooey ones)
  • Doritos
  • Pizza
  • m&m's
  • shrimp
  • meat loaf and mashed potatoes

I will NOT touch any type of fruit or veg right now. The very thought of eating anything remotely healthy makes me want to just gag. Unless that it is covered in cheese, chocolate or fried, all 3 combined is even better.

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

Ha ha that's how I was with Nicholas!! I only craved healthy food with Lillian, so maybe you are having a boy!

TulsaT said...

That list alone made me gain a pound or two. Wow! HOpe everyone is feeling better soon.

Heckert Family said...

Hahahaha! I loved your list! I have just had an adversion to cooking this pregnancy, so I will eat anything as long as I don't have to cook it!

LinkWithin