Monday, December 21, 2009

26

I turn 26 on Wednesday. I have been dreading this day for the past couple of months. I am getting old. 26 just seems so old to me! I can't be 26. High School still doesn't seem that far away and now my life is just speeding up faster and faster every year. I am getting old. My once perfect tight size 0 body now shows the signs of having given birth to 4 kids and not to mention having nursed every single one of them. (Nursing does it own special magic on your boobs) I look in the mirror and see WRINKLES underneath my eyes. They ARE there and I see them. 26 is old. I'm no longer going to be in my early twenties but in my late twenties, which is just another way to say "almost 30". Reese will be 7 on Friday. I am going to have a 7 year old! It scares me that she is growing up so fast, it scares me that I did grow up.

2 comments:

Heckert Family said...

I only laugh because I feel the same way!

Adrienne Engar said...

Um...SHUT UP! When you reach 30 you can talk to me.

LinkWithin