Monday, November 23, 2009

Sick Update....

It's been 24 hours since anyone has thrown up! My fingers are crossed for the rest of the day...
Reese has lost 5 lbs since she has been sick. For those of you that know her, she didn't have 5 lbs to loose! Now she weighs 43 lbs. Ashlee has lost 4 lbs, and now weighs 34 lbs! Kailyn didn't loose any weight and only threw up 1 time! Hayden's still sick, she's not throwing up anymore but now she has a nasty cough. She now weighs about 18.5 lbs, she lost 1.5 lbs! Poor baby needs to put some weight back on!

I was sick last Monday and I didn't loose any weight...

So that's our sick update.

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

Ugh, that sounds horrible! I hope it's all over for you!

TulsaT said...

Wow, you really got hit hard. I'm so sorry. Hopefully everyone will be better by Thursday and you all can pig out and gain a little of that weight back.

We ended up not going to the parade. We watched the Colts game instead.

HOpefully we will be able to hook up soon, I miss ya!

LinkWithin