Monday, October 26, 2009

Kailyn's 3!

Yesterday was Kailyn's 3rd birthday!!! Kailyn is such a funny little girl! She has SO much personality! Nini really is the MOST stubborn child I have every had to deal with, but really is the cutest 3 yr old ever!

We just had a family birthday and she had so much fun! She loved all of her presents and loved her cake! Oh my gosh, her cake was AMAZING! I made it (of course). Kailyn loves candy so I decided to make a Reese's Cup cake. It was made out of Devils Food cake mix and I layered the middle layer with milk chocolate icing and then I made Marshmallow frosting (from scratch) and whipped in some peanut butter. I know I am so awesome....

For her pictures I just followed her around the house and told her to strike a pose and say cheese...

She's so cute!






Kailyn LOVES to play the piano



A typical Nini face...

4 comments:

Stacy Nurrenbern said...

I can't believe that she is getting so big! She is such a cutie....all of you girls are!!

Amanda J said...

She is so cute!! By the way, I noticed your stairs! They look great!

TulsaT said...

What a beauty!

Heckert Family said...

I found you! Love your blog!!!

LinkWithin