Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello, Poison Control....



See this little girl? She's cute isn't she? Well once again we've had to call poison control on her again. This child really drives me crazy! This is what happened:

I just finished cleaning off the Kitchen table (really I did, I was throwing the junk in the trash). Kailyn takes the bottle of Clorox and sucks on the tip and sprays it in her mouth. Awesome. So she starts gagging and spitting. Brian grabs her and makes her drink some water and I call poison control. No big deal.

So far we have called poison control on this kid for about 12 - 13 times and she is almost 3.






4 comments:

NessaAnn said...

Oh my gosh! Your whole family has some weird masochistic death wish thing going on. Stop that!

Must be from Brian's side of the family.

TulsaT said...

Holy crap! We had to call Poison Control once because Austin use to like to lick Desitin from the tube. Once they told me he would have to eat a whole tube for it to harm him I was fine. I found him doing it more than once. Gross.

Stacy Nurrenbern said...

glad all is well....girl only this would happen to you!
just kidding...love ya!! How is school?

Unknown said...

Oh my...there have been a few close calls like that over here...for some reason I just happen to catch them before they spray it right in their eyes (why do kids love squirt bottles?) Glad she's ok!!!

LinkWithin