Monday, July 20, 2009

Michigan

I know, I haven't posted anything on the blog for about a month. So here it goes....

Last month I took the girls (Brian stayed home) up to Michigan for my Dad's 50th Birthday. We had a great time there! Family from CA came up as a surprise for my Dad, so we were able to spend time with some of our extended family. Here are some pictures of our trip!


At Lake Michigan
Brian's mom Lucy and Hayden

My Grandmother and Aunt Denise


Reese and Hayden


The Girls

My Grandparents


Ashlee's favorite spot (My Dad's Lap)

My Sisters: Kelly and Haley

Me and Hayden


My Mom and Dad


My Mom and Hainy

Kailyn


My cousin Brett, Reese, Keagan and Ash



My Dad and Grandpa



2 comments:

Amanda J said...

I wish our trips had overlapped so we could have seen you while we were there! It looks like you guys had a great trip!

* said...

You look a lot like your dad...just more girly.

LinkWithin