Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Vacation

The summary....


We had a great time on our trip! It was so much fun! The trip down wasn't bad at all, the girls were great. Savannah was awesome! It really was beautiful. After a few days in Savannah, we drove up the coast to Myrtle Beach where my camera decided to break once we got there. I love Myrtle Beach. I love the Beach. So it was also wonderful. Then we drove up to Apex, NC to visit Brian's Uncle Ken and Aunt Sandra. Then we drove back home, the kids were absolutely HORRIBLE! They would not stop fighting! Kailyn and Hayden cried to whole way home!
Don't worry, I plan on doing lots of posts and pictures on each place!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do Savannah first! I want to hear about it because I leave bright and early Friday morning to go there!

Julie Barb said...

Sounds like fun...well except for the crying all the way home part:)...I hear ya on that one! Can't wait to see pics...I've never been to Savannah, but have always heard that it's great.

Kathy Twitchell said...

How fun to get away and add some spice to your life! Can't wait to see more pictures:)

LinkWithin