Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I see a nose on every face. I see noses every place!

Noses come in all shapes, colors, and sizes and are handy to have for sniffling, smelling, and . . . not for holding peanuts!

This afternoon Ashlee runs to me and says "Mommy! Linny put peanuts in her nose and their STUCK!"

So I check on her, and sure enough she has two giant peanuts (one in each hole) jammed way up in her nose. I call her Dr and they make an appt. with an ENT and told me to get there immediately. The ENT Doctor was able to get one of the peanuts out, but the other one isn't moving. So rather than having to deal with a 2 1/2 yr old's freaky unhuman strength, Kailyn will be going into surgery tomorrow morning to get it removed.

Seriously, we never have a dull moment...


Kailyn before we left for the ENT



Sitting in the ENT's office

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You really can't make up stuff this good! Let me know if you need anything.

Sarah D. said...

How do these things happen??? LOL! You are a crack up!

Amanda J said...

I did something like that when I was 3 or 4, but I didn't need surgery. My dad had a set of dental tools he used to get it out. Crazy! I hope everything goes okay! BTW, I totally have that same dress for Lilly!

Julie Barb said...

Oh my goodness! I've heard of things like that happening...but never knew they really did!...I can't believe she has to have surgery! Crazy!

LinkWithin