Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am the Walrus... (Baby Update 35wks)

This is me at 35 weeks... I feel HUGE!!!


The baby has just recently dropped, which makes walking and sitting kinda painful. She is weighing in close to a whopping 7 lbs right now. Everything is still the same, nothing has really changed. Just that the baby is even bigger and my contractions are stronger and last all day long now. I am still considered High Risk because of her ENORMOUS size right now. I am really hoping that I will have her within the next two weeks. I am so done with this pregnancy!!

3 comments:

LandbridgeToys.com said...

I hope you'll consider us for inclusion in your favorite site list.

www.landbridgetoys.com

Thanks!

Amanda J said...

You're so close to being done! Hopefully you'll go soon so you won't have a huge baby!

Kathy Twitchell said...

You don't even look huge- its all in your head. Can't wait to see her! Can you send some girl baby making vibes me way please!!!

LinkWithin