Monday, September 22, 2008

1st Day of Fall!!!

"Autumn is the eternal corrective. It is ripeness and color and a time of maturity; but it is also breadth, and depth, and distance. What man can stand with autumn on a hilltop and fail to see the span of his world and the meaning of the rolling hills that reach to the far horizon?
- Hal Borland


I Love the Fall, it really is my favorite season. I am so excited for Halloween, pumpkin patches, cool weather, and for the leaves to start to change. To celebrate the 1st day of Fall, the little girls and I are making donuts!

Here are some pictures of Michigan in the Fall.

The UP


The UP


The UP


Ann Arbor MI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Michigan was beautiful in the fall! Until you posted that I was like, what's fall? It reminded me that this is usually the time of year for most places where leaves start to change colors and it starts to cool down. Do NOT ever move to Vegas. :)

Amanda J said...

Those pictures make me homesick! It's funny Aubrey's telling you not to move here and I'm constantly asking you to move here! I hope you had fun making doughnuts!

LinkWithin